ARRA Articles Module - enhance your Joomla!® 2.5 & 3.X site with our powerful module, Joomla!®, K2 and EasyBlog content support.
ARRA Articles module is a Joomla! 2.5 and 3.X native module - please don't use it on Joomla! 1.5 based sites, will not work.DEMO SITE
Module will install 11 different layouts by default, please notice that you must have some CSS knowledge to customize them, there are not automated CSS classes because is just a module. If you have troubles working with CSS just let us know, we will be glad to help you.
Components (content) supported by module:
4. just ask for a new one :)
ARRA User Export Import is a Joomla! native backend component that allows you to export or import Joomla! users out of or into you website. We have a free version for Joomla! 1.5 and paid version for Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla! 3.2
It is very easy to manage and user friendly, you don't have to worry if you have thousands of Joomla! users into your database, because ARRA User Export can handle it!
Key Export Features:
- quick export (name, username, email) with just a click away;
- break full name into first name and last name;
- you can choose custom fields for exporting (usertype, register date, last visit date - all user fields from Joomla!® that are stored in the database);
- decide the file format you want for export: CSV, TXT, HTML;
- order Joomla! users by chosen field (ascending or descending);
- you can get a user dump from the Joomla! database (just like PhpMyAdmin does), for all the user related tables from the database;
- send export file by email to the Joomla! Super Administrators or to emails you'll add.
Key Import Features:
- import users as txt or csv file;
- decide whether to overwrite settings for existing Joomla!® users or not;
- import plain passwords or encoded ones;
- generate random password if none is set (for new users);
- choose default password if none is set (for new users);
- choose default user type if none is set (for new users);
- create new Joomla! user types instantly;
- send email to new users telling them they have been added to your Joomla!® website;
- choose email template to send to new Joomla! users once they have been added.