Content Encoding Error

Home Forums ARRA User Migrate Content Encoding Error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #4848
    Rod Farrell
    Participant

    We were running version 4.0.0 but after upgrading Joomla, when exporting users we got the error “[] operator not supported for strings”
    On installing version 4.0.20 we find the component won’t load at all and displays:
    “Content Encoding Error

    An error occurred during a connection to http://www.adherepromotions.com.au.

    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.”

    We are running Joomla 3.9.12 and php 7.2

    #5004
    Mike Brandonisio
    Participant

    Fixed it.

    There was a comma in one of the profile fields. Cleared the comma and all works well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.