- Add users under Contact component
- Joomla! 2.5 - ARRA Migrate - correct version
- Filter and export Joomla 2.5 users by custom fields
- Joomla 2.5 reordering user profile fields
- Joomla! 2.5 User Migrate - user statistics feature
- Joomla 2.5 User Migrate - Delete users feature
- Custom profile fields for Joomla 2.5
- Re-ordering fields on User Profile
- Joomla! 2.5 user export
- Joomla 2.5 user import
ARRA User Export Import for Joomla! 1.7&2.5, have a very useful feature called User Profile Fields.
As you know, Joomla! 2.5 come with a new system plugin named "User - Profile", a plugin who add new fields for each Joomla! user. The bad news about this plugin is that it have pre-made user fields and you can't edit them.
The good news is that we added "User profile fields" tab in ARRA User Export Import were you can add any number of fields you want and you can edit them too.
Supported fields types: text, phone, website, textarea, radio, calendar, dropdown, checkboxes. Before you add any data for a new field, please mouse over each box heading, you will find how each field must be completed, is about: 'Field Name', 'Field Id' and so on.
If you want that some fields you add to have the option to be set as "required" you must replace this file (unzip downloaded) over the one from server (plugins/user/profile/profile.php) - make a backup of original one just in case. Be aware that is a different file for Joomla! 1.7.
Click on image to zoom:
add joomla 2.5 user profile fields edit joomla 2.5 user profile fields